Monday, Monday......just like the song. Oh! Sometimes I wonder what sort of magical hiccup takes place on Monday morning. I mean everyone is moving a little slower and feeling very tired. It seems to be the case every Monday at daycare. The kids are excited once the get over the shock of starting a new week. But then I see what I like to call the "fast fade". Everyone gets a little tired, a little cranky, and very hungry.
 |
| Oh Happy Day! |
 |
| Fading fast |
 |
| Brody Down for the Count |
It's days like this when we just go with the flow. Schedules kind of get thrown out the window and the day just becomes an exercise in patience. The patience is mostly on the kids part. They have to be patient with each other and themselves.
 |
| Hazel out cold! |
 |
| Mirabella enjoying her play structure. |
It so funny to me when I see how quickly they can go from a little ball of energy to zonked out. If only I could sleep so peacefully.....Thankfully once they all got recharged it was time to conquer the great outdoors.
 |
| Hazel is just happy to be on the structure! |
 |
| Hana exploring her creative side. |
While we were outside there was flurry of activity. I mean when they are recharged the pace is warp speed. I'm glad there is a few options for them to release some of that renewed energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment