Greetings from the Castle!
First I just want to let you all know how excited I am to create this blog. Things have been very busy but I'm enjoying it all. There is so much going on at the Castle lately. We just started a new curriculum, called MotherGoose Time. So far the kids and I getting into a rhythm. I hope all of you have looked at the Family Newsletter that gives you more details about the great lessons within the curriculum. We also have our first Annual barbecue taking place September 22nd at 2pm in Woodstock Park. The sign-up sheet is up as of 2pm Wednesday, September12th.
Since this is our first post I just want everyone to know that I'll be updating the blog every evening. I'll have pictures, info of upcoming events, notices about the daycare, and any other quirky little things I can think of.
It is my hope that this blog will help all of my families to feel more connected and informed about everyday goings on.
So with that being said, I'll have an update this evening with a few pictures to go with. Thanks for all of your support.
Kymberli
Only Kevin would say that! So what do you think?
ReplyDelete