Wednesday, September 26, 2012

OMG!

Hello Everyone!
Ben is really working on his spatial concepts.
Mirabella and Hazel playing together super cute!
So it has been busy as usual.  We've had so much going on lately.  I have to admit I love it!  The kids do too!  So we have been really blowing through September, and as it come to an end we'll be finishing our Journals. Then it's full steam ahead with next months theme and Journals.  I'm sorry it has taken a few days longer than I expected to update.  I'm still working out my timing.  I'm hoping to update 2 times a week, once at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week.  I hope that will make the blog more detailed and fulfilling.  Plus it will be a little easier on me.

Hana and Elliott having a photo op!
Mirabella hanging with the big guys.
Anyway, back to the news.  So we finished out last week with some self-started art, a review of what we have been learning, and our first ever daycare BBQ.  I can't believe what a great week.  But with the highs we also had some lows.  Sorry to say we were hit hard by a nasty stomach bug.  I'm hoping that it has passed and that we can head into October with healthy bodies, open minds, and a thirst for knowledge.
Kicking off Fall Scarecrows!

So proud
Where's the scarecrow Wy?


I will be post a newsletter this Friday to inform all of the Castle families of our upcoming events.  We'll  have an action packed October.  Here's a little taste of what's to come.  We will be continuing with our Mother Goose Time curriculum.  Octobers theme is "In The Orchard".  So that will definite keep us busy and our minds blooming.  Hopefully we will harvest a lot of knowledge. LOL!  okay I know that was totally cheesy.  But it was just to good to pass up.  We'll be expecting a visit from the Reptile Man.  (EEK!)  I don't know what I was thinking.....Oh, yeah I was thinking the kids will love it.  We'll be having our annual Fall Festival, and of course our Halloween party.   So keep an eye out for the notice and an electronic copy via email of the Newsletter.   In the newsletter I'll have dates and times for all of our upcoming events.


A little shell shocked

Super Happy with his Scarecrow.


Elliott Knows he did a good job.


So before I sign off, I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for coming to the BBQ and participating.  It was a great time and I look forward to doing it again next year.  Thank You !!!  Here's a few pictures from our most excellent day!  Enjoy

The Cummings Family

Mr. Brody with Michelle


Mirabella planning her escape.



Monet helping herself




Candid Shot




Our Daycare Families

Luke striking a pose.

David and Elizabeth...so sweet!




Gio

Elizabeth making a break for it.

Deep Conversation...lol


3 of my favorite people!

Matt & Wylie

No comments:

Post a Comment