Things didn't slow down on Tuesday, we started our new week in our curriculum. The first order of business was to choose new helpers for the week. So I'm pleased to announce that Ben is our Calendar Helper, Wylie is our Weather Helper, Hana is the Light Keeper, Elliott is the Snack Helper, Elijah is our Line Leader, and Monet is our Caboose. CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
 |
| Elliott taking his new job seriously! |
 |
| Hana is posing for the camera. |
 |
| Snack time! |
Elliott did a fabulous job helping me serve snack. His friends were very gracious and polite. It was really cute to see and hear them praise him for his efforts. Who knows, if this keeps up I might have the formula for creating the "perfect child". Ok before you all hurt yourselves from laughter, you have to know I'm kidding. My kiddos are already perfect, just the way they are.
 |
| Hazel working those fine motor skills. |
 |
| Elizabeth with a mouth full. |
 |
| Mirabella hanging with the big kids. |
They all feel so grown up! Having them have small task as helpers is great for promoting self-confidence, inter-personal skills, and maturity. I have to say this is a positive program and I'm pleased that it seems to be working.
As the day went on, we covered a little review of all the materials we've been utilizing. The kids are really impressing me with their ability to absorb all of this information. We covered our numbers of the month, 1 & 2, our colors blue and, purple, and the feelings that we covered last week. The got really excited over happy, and thought sad wasn't fun. Needless to say that definitely drove home the fact that not only are they absorbing the information they're expressing it too. What amazing children! What an amazing gift I've been given. I mean how many people can say that they get to actually see the fruits of their labor everyday and get blown away by it.
 |
| Excited Boy! |
Tuesday was also party day. We got to celebrate a major milestone for Ben. We celebrated his being fully potty-trained! Good Job Ben! Everyone is so proud of you. Here at the Castle, everyone gets a potty party once they achieve that goal. As you can see Ben really enjoyed his party and loved his gift.
All in all it was another fun filled day at the Castle!
posing for the camera! |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment